1. Does parking cost money?

Yes, $10.

2. Can I get a good seat if I show up to the box office an hour before the night show starts?

The lower level (best sound and no obstructions but not the best viewing angle) is open seating. Getting there an hour before the start of Finals will get you decent seats on the lower level. I don't know what kind of upper level reserved seats will be available at that time.

3. Can I just sit anywhere?

In the lower level, yes. Upper level is reserved.

4. How flexible are the ushers on the no camera policy? I

Could the same questions and answers be applied to boa Arlington? It will be my first time

there next week... P. S. Should I order tickets online and pick them up at will call or just wait for next Saturday?? Thanks!

Parking is free at BOA Arlington, but on site parking is very scarce, so make sure to account for the time that it takes to ride the shuttle from the remote parking closer to the UTA main campus.

There is no reserved seating (prelims nor finals) for BOA Arlington and the ticket lines are normally pretty short, so there is absolutely no need to order them online and pay an additional fee.

Parking is free at BOA Arlington, but on site parking is very scarce, so make sure to account for the time that it takes to ride the shuttle from the remote parking closer to the UTA main campus.

There is no reserved seating (prelims nor finals) for BOA Arlington and the ticket lines are normally pretty short, so there is absolutely no need to order them online and pay an additional fee.

That would've been nice to know last year xD My friends and I spent almost 30 mins looking for parking...

Yeah, and Nick VandenBush before sure to bring your school I.D. They have a discount for students. And the line for tickets was short last year. Took a minute or two just before 1:30 or so...(whatever time Reagan perfromed last year, lol) Maybe I'll see you there! :P