I can surmise this much happen.  I know that Bowie opened in 88 which was built to offset the explosive growth in South Austin.  Many of the South Austin neighborhoods that slowly started transitioning from Crockett to Bowie were wealthy affluent homes/families.  And the neighborhoods that didn't end up in Bowie's jurisdiction were the older homes that didn't have as much wealth.    So 93 would have been after that transition was fully completed.   

9 hours ago, bchorn said:

I can surmise this much happen.  I know that Bowie opened in 88 which was built to offset the explosive growth in South Austin.  Many of the South Austin neighborhoods that slowly started transitioning from Crockett to Bowie were wealthy affluent homes/families.  And the neighborhoods that didn't end up in Bowie's jurisdiction were the older homes that didn't have as much wealth.    So 93 would have been after that transition was fully completed.   

It didn't have anything to do with what occurred within the band, school or community itself that year, but rather what happened in a specific performance that year.  It's really better not to talk about it.  The answer IS out there if you dig enough though.