i dunno why i keep coming back and reading this thread/ the first few posts are funny, and then it turns into something similar to injecting glass shards into my eyeballs.

you think this is some kind of game??

the events of jj pearce 84 were some of the most tragic ever and it makes me sick to know that you're just mocking it and saying they didn't occur.

you think this is some kind of game??

the events of jj pearce 84 were some of the most tragic ever and it makes me sick to know that you're just mocking it and saying they didn't occur.

i never said it didn't happen. but yes, it is a game. there are maybe 10 people in the entirety of txbands.com who know what occurred for real. most people (including myself) like to make fun of people dumb enough to blatantly ask.

Fun fact: Paula Crider will be guest conducting The University of Texas at Austin Symphony Band on November 22 at 4:00p.m in Bates Recital Hall. She will be conducting Kentucky Harmony, a piece that was commissioned in honor of her, so if you are going to be in the area you should come to the concert for this unique opportunity.

I thought I would share that with you guys. :)

this must be a hoax... paula crider was not the band director at crockett in 1993. she was employed at ut austin from 1982 until 1999, as validated by multiple biographies and ms crider herself, via email.

there are too many contradictions in various information provided by many sources and its clearly a source of mockery to those who claim to know the 'tragedy' of crockett 93.

this must be a hoax... paula crider was not the band director at crockett in 1993. she was employed at ut austin from 1982 until 1999, as validated by multiple biographies and ms crider herself, via email.

I never said she was the director in 1993, just that she has gained legendary status in the director world and that she was a longstanding director at Crockett.

• 9 years later...