Free Webcast - DCI Annapolis

Xenon

The Holy Name Cadets' show has a TON of potential. The opener didn't seem to flow but better musical control should smooth that out. The ballad ended with one of the most epic chords ever put on the field. They didn't put on drill for the very end yet, but just listening to it you could tell why. It is going to be absolute madness on the field for those last 30 seconds.

If only the webcast hadn't have skipped and totally ruined most of the beautiful sections of the show.

OMG CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound like it is 2/3rds of the way through the season! This show is absolutely gorgeous in every single way and is just better being bookended by The Promise of Living. The ballad mixing Somewhere Over the Rainbow with selections from West Side Story was amazing.

Guaranteed Top 3 finish at the World Championships. And I dare say they have a real legitimate shot at taking it all!

OMG CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound like it is 2/3rds of the way through the season! This show is absolutely gorgeous in every single way and is just better being bookended by The Promise of Living. The ballad mixing Somewhere Over the Rainbow with selections from West Side Story was amazing.

Guaranteed Top 3 finish at the World Championships. And I dare say they have a real legitimate shot at taking it all!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. The first movement is one that opens all orifices on your body. It's just that good.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. The first movement is one that opens all orifices on your body. It's just that good.

The runs and balance and Mellos playing within everybody during runs was perfect in the opener. I couldn't believe that I was listening to the kickoff competition of the DCI season.