txbands stories: scandals, pranks & controversies

crazyjakeup

I remember meeting some people in my region through txbands, and how several of us from my band tried to convince the band director that we needed a band page through here. He, of course, didn't create one until AFTER we graduated =(

Oh, and it was cool how crazyjakeup created the "Things That Rock" forum for me because "I'm not a pessimist." I'm still not one, by the way...

Edited by ClaireAnnette07

Ohh, the love on this forum.

Btw, I posted this in the other section of the forum but here's a picture of the TXBands crew at BOA San Antonio:

The TXBands.com Team @ 2007 BOA San Antonio

n513400887_257520_8154.jpg

From left to right:

Michael Bui (mbui), Alex Khan (Clarinot), Travis Imken (Dynasty), Daniel Sanchez (Xenon).

Not Pictured: Dan Valdez (Danpod). I think he was wandering around on the field when we took this pic.

Geez, we're old. Especially me and both Dan's.

• 8 months later...

I met my best friend through here. Although he lives like..uh.. 400? miles away hes still my best friend. Haven't actually met him, not yet at least. But we text/talk on aim all the time. He's my only friend that is always there for me. Thank you so much txbands! This site rocks! =)

I met my best friend through here. Although he lives like..uh.. 400? miles away hes still my best friend. Haven't actually met him, not yet at least. But we text/talk on aim all the time. He's my only friend that is always there for me. Thank you so much txbands! This site rocks! =)

I also met my best friend that lives like 300.03 miles away from me (according to mapquest.com, hahaha.) He's super cool, and he is always there for me too, but despite his coolness, I'm way better, smarter and cooler. =]

No but seriously, I don't think there's been a period for more than two days that we haven't talked for a long long time.

• 2 weeks later...

So I remember this one time when I met Chickora at our College Band's party, hung out with her while she was cleaning her dorm, and helped her to attempt to change the tire on her bike that had a hole in it, and had an interesting conversation about driving stick on our way back to campus from Whataburger.

haha, And that's been just in the past two days.