UIL State 1A, 2A & 4A - Nov. 5-6, 2007

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does everyone think will go down next Tuesday (please limit the self-hype)?

My predicted 4A finalists (alpha order):

Aledo

Connally

Dickinson

Dripping Springs

Friendswood

Hendrickson

King

Poteet

Roma

Sherman

On the Bubble: Azle, Centennial, The Colony, Fossil Ridge, J. J. Pearce, Saginaw, Vista Ridge

That was kind of hard to do. Gah, this is a really wild year.

And I know next to nothing about the other two classifications. Argyle used to be the easy choice for 2A but now they've moved up.

Oooher. We go right after lunch (ish). Maybe the judges will be nice, happy, and satisfied with their meals and therefor transfer that positive energy onto us.... ^_^

Well, if you have the same idea of judges as my section does, then you'll know that they'll be more than happy and satisfied after a good hearty meal.

"Ho, ho, food!"

So what does everyone think will go down next Tuesday (please limit the self-hype)?

My predicted 4A finalists (alpha order):

Aledo

Connally

Dickinson

Dripping Springs

Friendswood

Hendrickson

King

Poteet

Roma

Sherman

On the Bubble: Azle, Centennial, The Colony, Fossil Ridge, J. J. Pearce, Saginaw, Vista Ridge

That was kind of hard to do. Gah, this is a really wild year.

We at Centennial will be pushing as hard as we can this upcoming week to move off of that "On the Bubble" list to the "4A finalists" list. I hope every other band out there will be too! this way we can make the 4A state marching contest of 2007 one of the most memorable in history. =]]

I know at Connally we are making a giant push in order to, hopefully, medal at State. We had a heart to heart this morning and our band is pointing in the right direction, and we are geared up for a memorable state marching band contest.

P.S. The field conductor from Connally is freaking awesome!!! lol, j/k (sometimes being injured isnt so bad)