Thoughts on DCI '05

TX Suh-nare

What do ya'll think about DCI this year? Good shows, bad hornlines and drumlines, put forth your opinion.

I am one with pretty high expectations as far as my DCI viewing pleasure, but I personally wasn't too impressed w/ San Antoinio this year. Here are some thoughts:

1:SCVs show deserves better than 9th! (At least sixth?)

2:Madison Scouts did a good show this year. Not mad at that

3:Phantom has impressed me this year. Rhapsody wasn't the best thing I've seen them do, but it's one to be pleased with (especially since they bounced back from Appassionada with this one. good job)

4:What On Earth Is Up W/ The Cadets? The Skitzo Catholic School Girl Act? From "Kill Bill" to "Alice in Wonderland" to Bob the Freakn' Builder?"

They're right. This PERSONIFIES Surreal, and it creeps me out!

5:Not too thrilled about BD and Cavies this year, but I am glad the Cubs FINALLY won a game.(and Cavies)

3:Phantom has impressed me this year. Rhapsody wasn't the best thing I've seen them do, but it's one to be pleased with (especially since they bounced back from Appassionada with this one. good job)

Bounced back? Apasionada 874 got 5th at finals, and it was a freakin' awesome show that I loved. It was cool that they were able to pull off latin music, while still sounding like the Phantom Regiment.

I got the opportunity to see some West Coast Shows this year. First off, June 25 at Western Connection it was a awasome show but kind of different feeling due to the fact the venue location was change to a High School Field and etc. But there was alot of great corps performing that night.

Thats all my facts! Woot Hoot!!!

:)B):D

Bounced back? Apasionada 874 got 5th at finals, and it was a freakin' awesome show that I loved. It was cool that they were able to pull off latin music, while still sounding like the Phantom Regiment.

I didn't find Appassionada that great. Compared to 1998 and 2003 the year before, it didn't quite add up. I said that out of my personl opinion.