Arizona Academy

thedrumgod

Most of the discussion here deals with DIV I, however I just wanted to get some convo going on about DIV II.

Anyone got to hear Arizona Academy yet this year? DCI released some APD's of them ;)..wow.... If they were going to DIV II Championships this year, I definitely think they would be in contention to win it all. If anyone is interested in some sound bytes, shoot me a pm.

Also, does anyone have opinions on any other DIV II corps? Feel free to share them here.

I have the APD. They are freakin' amazing for a Div II drum corps. Heck, they sound better than a lot of the lower Div I corps. Loud, balanced, good sounds, awesome repertoire (Phantom 2002, one of my favorites). They will win.

Other than that, I don't follow Div II that closely.

They have scored higher than SCV at every competition this year.

Division II/III have different judging sheets than those of the Division I corps. You can't compare them.

Example....

2002 DCI World Championships:

Division II/III Finals:

1. Magic of Orlando - 99.05

Division I Finals:

1. Cavaliers - 99.15

11. Magic of Orlando (moves up to DI) - 84.85

• 2 weeks later...

thedrumgod 

Most of the discussion here deals with DIV I, however I just wanted to get some convo going on about DIV II.

Anyone got to hear Arizona Academy yet this year? DCI released some APD's of them ;) ..wow.... If they were going to DIV II Championships this year, I definitely think they would be in contention to win it all. If anyone is interested in some sound bytes, shoot me a pm.

Also, does anyone have opinions on any other DIV II corps? Feel free to share them here.

I had the opportunity to see Arizona Academy Corps! And they are so awasome this season. I really seeing them being in the Top 3 in there Division!

:)B):D:rolleyes:

Division II/III have different judging sheets than those of the Division I corps. You can't compare them.

Example....

2002 DCI World Championships:

Division II/III Finals:

1. Magic of Orlando - 99.05

Division I Finals:

1. Cavaliers - 99.15

11. Magic of Orlando (moves up to DI) - 84.85

nice posting

• 2 weeks later...