NBA FINALS

euro_euph06

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MartinHorn @ Jun 21 2006, 01:53 AM)
But now we can focus more on the DCI season. Now if only they would televise the competitions.

I highly recommend subscribing to the DCI Season Pass if you haven't already it. It's worth shelling out the money.

https://seasonpass.dci.org/register/learn.cfm?

Also, just like last year, DCI will be televised on ESPN2 sometime in September.

The only reason the Heat shoot 46% is because of all the shots made by Dwyane Wade that actually go in...

The Dallas Mavericks are a team.

When giving out the MVP award to Dwyane Wade, the commissioner said that, Wade was the heart of the team.. and i do mean team. That was a lie. Wade is the team. Maybe Haslem and Alonzo Mourning played a good game too, but so did people like Marquise Daniels and Devin Harris. They were all solid. But if you take away everything Dwyane Wade did from the Heat, and take away what Dirk Nowitzki did for the Mavericks.. you'd end up with the Mavericks being much further ahead than the Heat.

Dallas would of won the championship if their weren't so many **** calls.

http://nelsok.com/images/72102485.gif

Those are from Game 5. I'm pretty sure Game 4 was the only game the heat deserved to win, because they actually did outplay Dallas that game. Every other game, Dallas got screwed over by some bias call.

"[bleep] you! [bleep] you! Your league is rigged!"

I just think that some Dallas fans are getting aggrevated at the fact that their team is losing and making excuses. They could have won the last game had they made their own free throws. Maybe they should put more emphasis on that instead of criticing the judging--eh?

And Martin, how many Heat players consistantly make free throws besides Dwyane Wade?

And how many consistantly make free throws on the Mavericks, including the person who has the record for most free throws in a play-off season, beating i believe, Michael Jordan.

Compared to the Mavericks, the Heat are the ones who need to step up their free throw shooting as a collective whole.

QUOTE (MartinHorn @ Jun 21 2006, 05:25 PM)
To kinda get off this sore subject, How bout the people in the pregame show comparing Wade to Michael Jordan?

I'm not surprised.

I can't stand some of the ESPN/ABC sports programming.

I'm all about the NBA on NBC.....

*cues song*