Help TxBands, Please

Dynasty

Friends and Fellow Members, I write to you to ask for your help.

As you can see with the graphic below, we only have 12 days left on our server. This means that on February 5th, TxBands.com will be up for renewal on our server.

I promise, TxBands.com will NOT go down

Alex and I are both prepared to cover the remaining expenses because we love doing this. But $120 dollars is a lot of money, and we would like the community to help us.

So far, we have recieved a true $70 dollars ($65.12 after PayPal taxes) in donations from Xenon and Wilson07. The other donations (essentially, money savers; no money donated) have been from people deciding not to get a predictions reward (MrMusic5002 and Rebel) or helping us with mailing fee's for Predictions and Spinner (Tinytim and nnelsonbsn). Alex and I cover the predictions and spinner products out of our own products, as well as software fees (like the program we use to integrate the store into our site). We cover these expenses and do not expect or want to be re-imbursed.

However, I feel that it is fair that the community should help with community areas, like the forums.

We need about $130.00 (total, so more like $70.00) (because of 2.9% PayPal tax) to cover the $119.40 server fee.

(See here -- Crazy Domain Insane Plan)

Because I believe in ABSOLUTE financial transparency, any money raised over $130.00 will remain in our paypal account for our community booth at BOA, DCI, WGI, TCGC, and conferences

Please talk to mbui about our ideas for the booths. Alex and I were planning to cover the booth fee's and expenses for signs and flyers, but community support would be fantastic!

donate.jpg

donate2.jpg

Thank you, everyone that helps us. If you do, please PM me so we can give you credit for the donation!