Merry Christmas

Dynasty

Me and Clarinot (who is with us in spirit in Europe) would like to wish a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to all of our great members, moderators, writers, and groupies (people who post but aren't in band).

After just 6 months and 3 days, this website is definitly the best Christmas gift I could ask for. You guys are fantastic!

As our gift to the community we will do a spinner drawing! Woo hoo!

If you feel like you want to give to us, you know what to do.

Merry Christmas, friends! The staff loves you guys and I am contractually obligated to love you guys as well. Keep checking the site for new stuff and even more exciting Random Rewards.

Maybe I'll lose my mind and donate the whole DCI Legacy Collection one day =)

Have a safe and joyous...

Christmas

Chanukah

Kwanzaa

...or whatever holiday you maybe celebrating. smile.gif

I promise I'll get around to my 'Show of the Week' soon. I worked 60+ hours this past week and will be doing the same for this upcoming week. Once I find the time, I'll get started on the show ASAP. Also, a huge thank you goes to everyone that sent in emails showing their support.

Happy Holidays!

Michael

Soon, my friends. I have been sick the past week and even though it hasn't kept me from missing work, it HAS kept me from sounding like a normal person on my recording software. I hope to have something up by the end of the week. Thanks for all of your patience! The Danpodcast loves you guys =)