Which Marching Band is Your Favorite? and Why?

Hey everyone, I'm Dave609, former marcher of The Melissa High Mighty Cardinal Marching Band, class of 2019. I am making this topic so everyone can talk about their favorite Marching Band, from 1A-6A and explain why they like that band so much. If you were to ask me who my favorite marching band was, I would tell you that my favorite band is The Leander High School Marching Band. They have been my favorite band since 2015, when I first saw them as a freshman, and when they were competing at the UIL State Marching Band Championship. I liked their show so much and thought what they did was amazing. Over time some other bands have gotten into my favorite's category, which include Flower Mound, North Lamar, Spring Hill, and so many other amazing programs. So now its your turn, who is your favorite Marching Band, and Why?

as most on this site know, I am a fan of Claudia Taylor Johnson so no one will not be surprised by my selection. I had a guard member for 4 years, 4 years building alumni organization to support the program and have a sophomore in the current program. The CTJ program has won more BOA Regional/Supers in the Texas in the past 10 years, but what makes them my favorite is the fact that their primary goal every year is to create a crowd friendly show - there is always a method to the madness, a story, a reason to be on the field that exceeds the opportunity to win a medal - but the ability to let the kids enjoy being part of something bigger than themselves and walk off the field knowing that they gave it their all and that the crowd enjoyed their show. I watched their finals show in GNats last year in Lucus Oil and the crowd went crazy for the show - a 6th place finish, but a show that they were proud of. I am sure that there are many other programs that can say the same but that is just my thoughts

For me its Reagan. They are just so good in everyway. There brass, is incredibly loud and plays with such a pure tone. Their woodwinds are among the best woodwinds I  have ever heard. Their drumline is incredibly clean and performs with so much confidence. But what really gets me is that they have the some of the best GE in the country with minimal props and gimmicks. Just a fantastic, classy group of kids.