band, all you cool cats and kittens?

so, just to clarify for everyone, i'm not charging anything for these videos. i mean, they're high school marching band videos. ?

also, apparently i uploaded the wrong Keller for 2015. i'm gonna gueeeess that i probably got that from YouTube. i'll try to replace it if i can. thanks!

On 7/10/2020 at 11:01 PM, josephbandfan said:

Extremely thankful for this. I really thought it was some scam at first haha

ha! well, based on what i wrote, it's not that surprising. nighttime always brings out my lunacy. (if the TV show Teen Wolf is right, which i watched only somewhat ironically many years ago when i was a 25 year-old man, "lunatic" has its origins in people who lose their minds at night.)

because i've been saying this to just about everyone i've sent the link to, i thought i'd just share it here: some of the preview quality doesn't seem to be as high as the original file quality. hopefully when you download a file, this is fixed. also, i've noticed that sometimes you have to click around inside the preview to improve its quality. weird Google processing stuff.

just to clarify, because i think the original sentence was kind of confusing:

i only had a few later 90s VHS tapes. so, much (most?) of the 90s is pretty much stuff you can already find on YouTube. (i had the boa results up on my screen for each year and just went down the list searching.) the 2000s are pretty golden though.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:23 PM, packwick said:

i think i had trouble ripping the year 2000 for the Houston regional. i might be missing a couple bands there as well. pretty much i had to convert each VHS to a DVD, and then rip the DVD. sometimes my computer didn't like that.

I know it was a lot of work. Thank you so much for doing it!

11 hours ago, AlsoIntoSpace said:

As awesome as this is, there's so many I have no idea where to go first... any suggestions?

Check out the LD Bell shows from the mid 2000s!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alvin said:

I think we’re gonna need to watch lots of videos this fall....?

Just think about how amazing that first impact we see from our favorite marching band will feel in (hopefully 2021)!!