Forums Updated for 2020!

Xenon

I do love the new format and layout... the one thing I'm missing... and it might be that I just haven't found it, but before I could click on the unread messages and it would take me to the spot in the thread- where the new messages started... now it seems it just puts me to the start of the thread and I have to figure out where the new messages start in the last or next to last page of the thread.

18 hours ago, Bandmomx4 said:

I do love the new format and layout... the one thing I'm missing... and it might be that I just haven't found it, but before I could click on the unread messages and it would take me to the spot in the thread- where the new messages started... now it seems it just puts me to the start of the thread and I have to figure out where the new messages start in the last or next to last page of the thread.

It looks a bit different than before, but it's still there:

image.png

If there are unread posts there should be an icon next to the title, clicking that should take you to where you last left off in the thread. Let me know if that's not what you were looking for.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...