Decade in Review top 5 BOA SA and UIL State

Just for fun!  Attached is a decade in review workbook with links to the show videos.   The file has 2010 through 2019 Texas Marching Bands with the top 5 BOA San Antonio and top 5 UIL for each year.

Hope this gives you something to watch while we miss Concert and Guard season.

Top 5 Texas UIL and SA BOA the decade in review 2010 through 2019 - 2011 fix.xlsx

21 hours ago, abtwitch said:

You might wanna check the 2011 state top 5, the page UIL has is wonky and not entirely accurate. Top 5 should be as follows:

1) Cedar Park

2) Dripping Springs

3) Wakeland

4) Vandegrift

5) Friendswood

Thanks, looking at some other sites the scores you show above look like Prelim results.  Finals show to be:

1:  Cedar Park
2:  Dripping Springs
3:  Centennial, Frisco
4:  Friendswood
5:  Lake Travis

Please let me know if you agree or where you were able to get the results from.

5 hours ago, gregorydf01 said:

Thanks, looking at some other sites the scores you show above look like Prelim results.  Finals show to be:

1:  Cedar Park
2:  Dripping Springs
3:  Centennial, Frisco
4:  Friendswood
5:  Lake Travis

Please let me know if you agree or where you were able to get the results from.

It appears I also misread the website haha, looks like you just use smbc.uiltexas.org/archives.htm and ignore Georgetown in the finals list to get the correct top 5.

2 hours ago, abtwitch said:

It appears I also misread the website haha, looks like you just use smbc.uiltexas.org/archives.htm and ignore Georgetown in the finals list to get the correct top 5.

Thanks for the conformation and I have updated the file and links on the original post.   Kind of glad it wasn't only me, that mess up on the UIL page was a bit misleading.  I also double checked all the other UIL results and the rest look good, but glad to fix it if anything else is off.  ?