2020 Band Productions

39 minutes ago, chesteriop said:

why would they not plan on having a season?

Perhaps I didnt word my post very well. What I mean is that whether the Fall season happens or not still definetely up in the air. But alot of bands are staying positive and planning as if everything in the Fall will happen as planned, which is very great and uplifting to see.

3 hours ago, BandJunkies said:

Leander is doing their show reveal tonight, correct?  Eager to see what this fall brings for Leander

Yes me too! I have loved everything that band has put out since their Ritual show in 2012!!! 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, LeanderMomma said:

Any clues what this will be about?  An Ode to the movie Cars perhaps?  ?

Based off  their show reveal Instagram post:

Using the music of Samuel Barber, Trent Reznor, Eric Whitacre, Philip Sparke, and Paul Lovett-Cooper, we will center our show around Mother Earth(Terra Mater). We will begin at the end when the Earth is bitterly striped of its resources, barren and hurting. As our Mother Earth’s heart fades we present a fast paced, vengeful opener, that portrays a world void of hope. In our ballad entitled, Hurt, our Mother Earth begins to heal leading us to a climactic closer that brings hope, joy, and vibrant color back to our planet. We end at the beginning with our Earthly home healed, vibrant and full of life. We only have one Terra Mater.

21 minutes ago, dvillealumni2018 said:

Based off  their show reveal Instagram post:

Using the music of Samuel Barber, Trent Reznor, Eric Whitacre, Philip Sparke, and Paul Lovett-Cooper, we will center our show around Mother Earth(Terra Mater). We will begin at the end when the Earth is bitterly striped of its resources, barren and hurting. As our Mother Earth’s heart fades we present a fast paced, vengeful opener, that portrays a world void of hope. In our ballad entitled, Hurt, our Mother Earth begins to heal leading us to a climactic closer that brings hope, joy, and vibrant color back to our planet. We end at the beginning with our Earthly home healed, vibrant and full of life. We only have one Terra Mater.

I know it will be great. Duncanville always does a fantastic job!

Wow that Leander show reveal was really interesting. I am excited to see how emotional band performances are going to be this year. I really think that this year will be a season full of special performances. I think a lot more tears will be shed this year from everyone, not just the performers.

2 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Wow that Leander show reveal was really interesting. I am excited to see how emotional band performances are going to be this year. I really think that this year will be a season full of special performances. I think a lot more tears will be shed this year from everyone, not just the performers.

I agree. I've already shed a few tears! Haha.

1 hour ago, BandJunkies said:

Brandeis: Triangulum

Music: Michael Kamen "The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms"

Music: Ryan George

Show Design: Jeremy Spicer and Jude Boughton

Drill Design: Pete Weber

Yes!! I cant wait to see this. I fell in love with this program at BOASA in 2016

Quite the tease by VR...They have all eyes on them, and they're milking it, as they should. Sounds like we won't have to wait too long though.

A lot of exciting shows on here already, been quiet to respond though since I'm of the pessimistic camp who unfortunately believes we won't have a marching season this fall. This is especially sad since I'm moving back to the great state of Texas this weekend, so I'd finally be able to see some live marching band after 5 years away...Fingers crossed though!