2020 WGI and TCGC

But I haven't even seen all of the groups yet! :(

It's okay. I think it's smart to cancel the events, even if that means upsetting some people. Better to be cautious.

I'm wondering how promotions are going to work this year. Each year, the top few performers in the A and Open classes at the World Championships get promoted to the next highest class. I suppose WGI could decide the promotions based on the current national seedings, but that's not always an accurate depiction of how things unfold. Maybe WGI could let a slightly expanded group of top performers in each class decide for themselves if they want to move up? Or maybe the steering committee can review videos of all of the top groups and vote on them, like it does throughout the season? Hopefully WGI doesn't just ignore promotions this year.

Anyway, all of the top guards need to film good, tripod-stabilized videos of their shows in late March/early April (if it's safe and school is open). We need some excellent "late-season" videos on YouTube! :P

I agree. I’m so disappointed that I won’t get to see Avon or Center Grove now! And I was so anxious to see Leander again next weekend. They were doing some really cool stuff and I wanted to see it cleaned up.

Oh well. I know this is for the best, but I know those kiddos are heartbroken. :(