2020 Season: Bands to look out for

Yes, it is in planning and development. Kids and boosters do not know at this time. But, this is going to be a full blown BOA show and my guess is it will be of similar style to their last Grand Nats show.

I loved that show so dang much! The music especially. And the GE was just fantastic in that show. Can’t wait to see what CP brings next fall!

Agreed. One thing Dawson needs is more consistent show designs, which can be very hard. Some years (2011, 2013, 2016, 2019), they have had some very very good shows that sell very well, and on other years, they have shows that fall a little flat. They are always stellar performers nevertheless. Cant wait to see what comes of them!

Their new director should add some consistency with a new design staff.

I have a really good feeling about our band next year. With what our directors told us they're gonna take a similar approach to what they did last year(planning wise). With them hyping us up I could easily see a performance at UIL state in prelims and finals.

What school?

I am excited for our band next year as outlets new leadership will finally have a chance to completely design and run our program. It’ll be exciting to say the least. If you look at the improvement from our performance at fall fest to BOA SA, I can’t wait to see how that transfers into next year.

I am excited for our band next year as outlets new leadership will finally have a chance to completely design and run our program. It’ll be exciting to say the least. If you look at the improvement from our performance at fall fest to BOA SA, I can’t wait to see how that transfers into next year.

Is Wesley Perkins head director now?