2020 Boa Grand Nationals

If Reagan follows recent trends they should be going since they go every four years. In 2020 their time is up to go.

so by you starting the topic - was it to state that Reagan is going in 2020? 

correct me if I am wrong - Reagan has done TOR in Jan 2018 (Gnats invite- from earlier conversation) , Midwest in Nov 18 and doing Macy's in Nov 2019

2020 is a state year and with the possible 2020 changes coming to UIL it could be a challenge

if they go - I wish them luck, it will be a big year for Gnats and hope there is a big Texas contingent 

so by you starting the topic - was it to state that Reagan is going in 2020? 

correct me if I am wrong - Reagan has done TOR in Jan 2018 (Gnats invite- from earlier conversation) , Midwest in Nov 18 and doing Macy's in Nov 2019

2020 is a state year and with the possible 2020 changes coming to UIL it could be a challenge

if they go - I wish them luck, it will be a big year for Gnats and hope there is a big Texas contingent 

I read some other posters on these forums and the hornrank forums that Reagan was always going to do Grand Nats next year, I believe.

Really excited to see what VR can do with an extra week or two of marching season. Their current staff has proven that they are very capable of milking the most out of these shows during the last couple of weeks each of the last 2 years. Turning the Tables was a 7th-10th place show until they made some pretty magical adjustments in the last couple weeks to really make this show blossom into a medal contender. 

Most likely:

Reagan- Every 4 Years since 2012

Flower Mound- Every 3 years since 2014

Vista Ridge- 1st timer

Unknown:

LD Bell- Last GN apperance: 2013

Cedar Ridge- Last GN apperance: 2013

Not likely:

Spring- Every 9 years since 1993

Keller, SFA - See Above

Coppell, Pearland, Hendrickson, Westwood, and Westlake (Austin, TX) all have yet to make their first appearance at Grand Nats.

Almost certain Flower Mound won’t go back until 2021 on an off-state year, along with Marcus.

Cedar Park may be starting a four year pattern. I vaguely remember their director mentioning something about it in a flo interview back in 2016 but I may me misremembering

There’s also the fact LISD bands tend to go to Grand Nats in pairs and with Vista Ridge making the trip we could see this continue

Cedar Park may be starting a four year pattern. I vaguely remember their director mentioning something about it in a flo interview back in 2016 but I may me misremembering

There’s also the fact LISD bands tend to go to Grand Nats in pairs and with Vista Ridge making the trip we could see this continue

My son attends Cedar Park. In the CPHS News this week they mentioned that the band will be attending Grand Nationals in 2020. This does not verify that they are going but the school paper is usually pretty accurate.

My son attends Cedar Park. In the CPHS News this week they mentioned that the band will be attending Grand Nationals in 2020. This does not verify that they are going but the school paper is usually pretty accurate.

I figure y’all will go since it’s been four years as of 2020 since CP last went, and it’s not a State year. Good luck to the Timberwolves!

I think a Grand Nats focused show will be good for Cedar Park. They have done very well these past two seasons, but I can't help but think that conservative design has held them back. I could see them making finals at San Antonio comfortably if their design team produces another show of Nats caliber as they have in the past.

I think a Grand Nats focused show will be good for Cedar Park. They have done very well these past two seasons, but I can't help but think that conservative design has held them back. I could see them making finals at San Antonio comfortably if their design team produces another show of Nats caliber as they have in the past.

All Hallows’ Eve which was their 2016 show felt like what a Texan show really is when people mention it. It’s a simple concept elevated by a great music and visual book