2019 Cypress Showcase Marching Festival

I haven't seen all the bands there yet but with the ones I have seen, I think the ones going to finals will be (not in particular order and I haven't seen all programs, this is an assumption based on past programs if I haven't seen a 2019 program) Oak Ridge, JET, Brazoswood, Spring, Cy-Fair, Clements, Bridgeland, Westfield and not sure about the last two spots. Again, hard considering I haven't seen all programs but I'll try to update on the bands as they go this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen all the bands there yet but with the ones I have seen, I think the ones going to finals will be (not in particular order and I haven't seen all programs, this is an assumption based on past programs if I haven't seen a 2019 program) Oak Ridge, JET, Brazoswood, Spring, Cy-Fair, Clements, Bridgeland, Westfield and not sure about the last two spots. Again, hard considering I haven't seen all programs but I'll try to update on the bands as they go this weekend.

Id say Cy Woods and Clear Falls

Both of them were both in the bottom five actually..

Top I know were Oak Ridge, Cy Fair, Cy Woods, Clements and Bridgeland

Amazing. I love how close Houston bands always are in skill, never knowing who’s going to top who at any given competition (except for The Woodlands of course)

I haven’t heard much of Clements this season so I’m glad to see y’all are still performing well.

Prelims

1. Bridgeland – 89.75
2. Oak Ridge– 87.10
3. Cy-Fair – 85.90
4. Clements – 84.70
5. Cypress Woods – 84.40
6. JET – 83.30
7. Cinco Ranch – 80.60
8. Brazoswood – 79.10
9. Spring – 79.00
10. Langham Creek – 77.85
11. Cypress Ranch – 76.55
12. Jersey Village – 75.65
13. Westfield – 75.00
14. Klein Collins – 74.90
15. Clear Falls – 72.45
16. Dickinson – 70.90
17. Kempner – 70.20
18. William B. Travis – 66.75
19. Dobie – 65.80
20. Cypress Creek – 65.10
21. Churchill-Fulshear – 63.40
22. Dulles – 63.30
23. Cypress Ridge – 62.90
24. Klein Forest – 61.30
25. Bryan – 59.60
26. Clear Springs - 58.90
27. Stratford – 50.20

For class 5 Bridgeland won most of the captions with Clements taking Percussion and GE

*in prelims

No captions were awarded in finals

Appreciate it! You have the overall scores from Finals? And I thought Bridgeland swept everything in Prelims(though I thought I heard Clements but was told Bridgeland got everything) and I do remember no GE caption was even there

Appreciate it! You have the overall scores from Finals? And I thought Bridgeland swept everything in Prelims(though I thought I heard Clements but was told Bridgeland got everything) and I do remember no GE caption was even there

Unfortunately I don’t have recaps and yes Clements won Percussion in prelims with Cy fair close behind in that caption. There technically was no award for GE but the GE judge put Clements in first