Honest Feedback

Hey guys! As it is early in the season it would be great if I can get feedback on my school show to help us improve. Please not that this is very early season and the small ensemble mic's were unbalanced so dont mind that please. Here is the link

And please give honest feedback so we can improve the most.

I was in a military style marching band in HS and have always loved Texas A&M so with that perspective I could not help but notice all the lines and diagonals in your opener.  I liked that about your show.  Not that this is specific to your band, but my HS director used to always say to check your 45 degree diagonals and adjust if it was not straight so I am sure your directors are telling you the same thing. Good luck this year!!

I was in a military style marching band in HS and have always loved Texas A&M so with that perspective I could not help but notice all the lines and diagonals in your opener. I liked that about your show. Not that this is specific to your band, but my HS director used to always say to check your 45 degree diagonals and adjust if it was not straight so I am sure your directors are telling you the same thing. Good luck this year!!

Thank you for the feedback and it's pretty neat your were in a couple military style band that's pretty cool!

I agree also! really good sound as a whole, although there were moments where trumpets were a bit louder than the rest of the ensemble. I know that as the season progresses, the drill/music will just get better but as of that video, really nice job!

Thank you I appreciate the feedback!