My Drum Corps Podcast

DrumCorpsGeek

Last season, I started doing my own podcast, called "Drum Corps Central: A Podcast", done by me, a 14 year old drum corps superfan.
I'll try doing this again this season, starting off with season previews for all World Class corps.

I will try to post some of the episodes here, but don't want to overload it with posts.

If you want to see some of last season's, go to my YouTube channel, Drum Corps Central.

Hi, Thanks for posting these!  It's great to see your enjoyment of Drum Corp and what your are doing with your posts and Youtube Page.   What got you into Drum Corps at such a early age?   Do you currently play an instrument and are you looking to going into Drum Corp once you get old enough?

Hi, Thanks for posting these!  It's great to see your enjoyment of Drum Corp and what your are doing with your posts and Youtube Page.   What got you into Drum Corps at such a early age?   Do you currently play an instrument and are you looking to going into Drum Corp once you get old enough?

Hello!  To answer your first question, my parents have been involved in the activity from a behind the scenes perspective for quite a while, so I was kind of born into it :)

I currently play snare in my HS marching band here in PA and I am trying to work toward getting into a DC in a few years.