Need some help with looking for a show

I only got a glimpse of a video of a show that was at Grand Nationals.  I have no idea what year it was for, but since y'all have a knack for remembering shows, maybe, just MAYBE one of you all can remember it for me.  In a nutshell, the show consisted of the band wearing white uniforms with a red or maroon belt/sash.  Their music for the clip I saw was Carol of the Bells.  

ANYONE?

I only got a glimpse of a video of a show that was at Grand Nationals.  I have no idea what year it was for, but since y'all have a knack for remembering shows, maybe, just MAYBE one of you all can remember it for me.  In a nutshell, the show consisted of the band wearing white uniforms with a red or maroon belt/sash.  Their music for the clip I saw was Carol of the Bells.  

ANYONE?

Dang I do remember that one!!!  Let me think a minute.

Clear Brook had a great Christmas show this past year and it did include Carol of the bells. However, they didn't go to G-Nats and their uniforms don't look like that.

I really love Clear Brook. They aren't quite at a SA finalist level, but they aren't too far off and their shows are just so fun!

Clear Brook had a great Christmas show this past year and it did include Carol of the bells. However, they didn't go to G-Nats and their uniforms don't look like that.

I really love Clear Brook. They aren't quite at a SA finalist level, but they aren't too far off and their shows are just so fun!

That’s the one I was thinking of. I love Clear Brook as well. Their Dracula show in 2017 will go down as one of my all time favorites!

Agree about Clear Brook. Favorite show from UIL area E. 

I liked their show this year when I saw it on Flo.  (pretty sure it was BOA Houston)