8:45 p.m. – Brazoswood H.S., TX

9:00 p.m. – Pearland H.S., TX

9:15 p.m. – Clear Brook H.S., TX

9:30 p.m. – Ronald Reagan H.S., TX

9:45 p.m. – Westlake H.S., TX

10:00 p.m. – Westwood H.S., TX

10:15 p.m. – The Woodlands H.S., TX

10:30 p.m. – Class A: The Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders, TX

That was *one* result and that was becoming apparent as the season progressed—especially after Area H (which was dramatic, but not because of Vista Ridge).

There's also L.D. Bell and Westlake's unexpected appearances in SA finals, along with Cedar Park and Bowie missing out, and Cedar Ridge and Waxahachie making 6A state finals for the first time. I feel like those were decently interesting developments, but maybe not as big as some of the stuff this season haha

There's also L.D. Bell and Westlake's unexpected appearances in SA finals, along with Cedar Park and Bowie missing out, and Cedar Ridge and Waxahachie making 6A state finals for the first time. I feel like those were decently interesting developments, but maybe not as big as some of the stuff this season haha

Was about to list this haha.

Blah. I have to drop by the lab. I probably won’t catch anything. Such is science! It’ll be interesting to see how this one plays out. Definitely I would not have expected Westwood, the 10th place finisher at Austin, to top TWHS, or for Seven Lakes to miss finals completely. I think the recaps will be very interesting. I’ll check the finals results later. Unfortunately, I won’t have any idea whether I agree with them or not!