3.Mcneil HS

4.Lake Travis HS

5.Brendeis HS

6.Stevens HS

7.Connally HS

8.Georgetown HS

9.Hutto HS

10. Glenn

These are probably terrible but we'll see.

For top two I actually can't decide on weather band would place first as I've seen both and they both don't seem to be messing around at all this year.

While on the topic of predictions here's my finals predictions:

1.Dripping Spings

2.Weiss HS

3.Mcneil HS

4.Lake Travis HS

5.Brendeis HS

6.Stevens HS

7.Connally HS

8.Georgetown HS

9.Hutto HS

10. Glenn

These are probably terrible but we'll see.

For top two I actually can't decide on weather band would place first as I've seen both and they both don't seem to be messing around at all this year.

For the most part I would agree

My predictions:

1. Dripping Springs

2. Weiss

3. Lake Travis

4. McNeil

5. Stevens

6. Brandeis

7. Georgetown

8. Hutto

9. Glenn

10. Taft

I'm always gonna root for Taft to drastically surprise all of us. I saw a glimpse of their show. It's clean and fun to see. Who knows? Though I am confused, why would a spy be on the chase from the law? If she's known, it completely undermines the idea that she's a spy. It's like their show a few years back where the girl is cured after looking at the ink blots. It was good musically, but the story made me scratch my head and laugh.

I'm really impressed with Taft this year. Something that has been holding NISD bands back for a while is that they don't implement their props in an effective way. Props are a backdrop and nothing else. They also don't bring it so much in the visual package. Taft is really starting to improve in that aspect. Though 100% the doors should be red.

It's just a fun show to watch as well. The closer was quite messy from the recording I saw, but they'll clean it nicely I'm sure.

Still not predicting them higher than 10th, but this is their best show since 2015.

As this competition approaches I think it'll be a fight for top for between Weiss,Dripping Springs,Lake Travis and McNeil. All groups see to be performing well at their games and at the competitions they have attended and it's going to be interesting to see them all in one place.

They're all making very good sounds and are really pushing themselves to be the best they can I really think there could be a tie in placements but that's just my brain going off on what ifs. This is going to be an interesting year For the Vista ridge marching festival.