2019 BOA Dallas/ Fort Worth Regional

Keller Central is making a name for themselves from their unique shows with almost a sense of humor shown in the design. I didnt like this show when I saw the video a few weeks ago, but it really grew on me. The part where the band frames the guard and they all go crazy while the guard is all doing something different with the flag was a favorite moment. They also have a great brass feature right after that.

Waxahachie: I really love this show, everything about it. The characteristic music, the colors, the guard, percussion, and the drill. It’s all just so fun and well performed. And can we talk about the soloists?? All AMAZING!

Keller Central: They always have the most creative show designs! So cute and fun. Everything is so well thought out and designed. I love the reoccurring melody and the guard really brought the energy! That Bari Sax solo will probably be my favorite solo of the day, so GOOD!!! As a former KISD band member it makes me SO HAPPY to see KC back in finals!!!

Timber Creek: after all that they have gone through this summer, I am so happy that they are still absolutely throwing it down this year. This is going to be one heck of a performance. I was one of the people who doubted them and I love how they completely proved me wrong earlier today. There’s TONS of difficulty in that opener and the color guard keeps getting better each year! The ballad is so gorgeous. What a passionate performance Timber Creek!!!