2019 BOA San Antonio

Great job Leander and Vandy!! I’ve liked both shows since the first time saw them. I thought Reagan was going to win as well, but Leander deserves the top spot for sure.

So we can’t say much this year if Texas loses to Indiana again. We’re sending 1,2, 5 and 7 from SA to grand nats, I don’t believe that has happened before.

Great job Leander and Vandy!! I’ve liked both shows since the first time saw them. I thought Reagan was going to win as well, but Leander deserves the top spot for sure.

So we can’t say much this year if Texas loses to Indiana again. We’re sending 1,2, 5 and 7 from SA to grand nats, I don’t believe that has happened before.

Reagan is not going

Reagan is not going to Grand Nats. We're sending 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 12 to Grand Nats.

What?

You good bro?