Football Teams - 2018

BanderThanYou

TWHS squeaked by Cedar Ridge (54 yard FG as time expired). On to playing Allen in Waco on Saturday. We are the last team to beat them in 2016, but I don't think our team this year is as good as that team was.

Looking forward to the game.  Unfortunately, the Allen band will be very shorthanded because All-Region auditions are this Saturday.  200+ of the band members won't be making the trip to Waco.

On the football side - the team and fans are really looking to avenge the loss in the 2016 semi-finals.  Expect a big and fired-up Allen crowd.

Looking forward to the game.  Unfortunately, the Allen band will be very shorthanded because All-Region auditions are this Saturday.  200+ of the band members won't be making the trip to Waco.

On the football side - the team and fans are really looking to avenge the loss in the 2016 semi-finals.  Expect a big and fired-up Allen crowd.

Same here - not sure how many won't make the trip due to All-Region auditions.

I won't be there either - my wife and I have a prior commitment Saturday evening that we RSVP'd before knowing anything about the game.