Area B 2018

I haven't seen them up publicly elsewhere, so I am a little hesitant to post them until a little later. Leave it to say, though. Everything is a complete and utter tossup and everything could (or not) change tonight.

Any good Area B competition wouldn’t be complete without a little bit (or a lot) of chaos with the scores!! Wish I was in town to catch what I’m sure is going to be one crazy awesome finals competition.

If what Ive been hearing is true. One judge “ruined” it for the Trinity band. Ive heard they got 6th, 7th, and 9th rankings but there was a 22nd place judge that said they sounded like a football band

Yes, but they did not place in the top ten in marching from either judge. The scores are all over the place for almost every band.

We were tied for 21st place or came in 23rd.

To say our kids were disappointed would be an understatement. They basically took their dinner on the bus and headed home.

It’s frustrating when you have judges not give one piece of negative criticism but then put you at the bottom. At least tell us what they need to work on.

I was super happy to see Mansfield make it. My friend’s daughter is on the guard and they did not expect to final. They were hanging around because they knew Summit probably would.

I’m surprised by Duncanville with the equipment failure but glad they got their 2nd chance!

Keller tore twice tonight, very shaky performance for them. In my opinion, could knock them out of state. Prosper tore in their ballad, but not as bad as Keller. It seemed like woodwinds echo brass, so not as bad as Keller. I think they will most likely get 5th, maybe 6th. Waxahachie had interference with their mics, and woodwinds came in early in the last note. Watching Duncanville Now

Keller tore twice tonight, very shaky performance for them. In my opinion, could knock them out of state. Prosper tore in their ballad, but not as bad as Keller. It seemed like woodwinds echo brass, so not as bad as Keller. I think they will most likely get 5th, maybe 6th. Waxahachie had interference with their mics, and woodwinds came in early in the last note. Watching Duncanville Now