Grand Nationals 2018???

Having seen BA, Carmel and Tarpon all next to each other I’m still going to put BA on top. That show just gives you all the feels that America is. Tarpons screens going out WILL hurt their scores, that’s just what happens when an integral part of effect doesn’t work. Tarpon has a good show, don’t get me wrong but I don’t think a win is in the cards for them tonight.

I would agree at least at this point. The screens are definitely part of the show, and it’s just kinda lost without them. It seemed a rougher run, and perhaps the screens not working was a distraction to the live audience also. BA does a good job, I like the show, it doesn’t feel as creative as Tarpon, but they do a great job, the show is solid and the audience always loves it. I’m not really into Carmel’s show this year, but the ending is amazing and I’m not an expert on GN and not sure what they’re looking for exactly.

I don’t mean this badly because there have been some very good bands on, but there is a distinct lack of depth overshadowed by a couple of dominating bands and I’m certain quite a few Texas programs would be very successful here, not only the larger 6A but some 5A come to mind. This takes nothing away from the kids who perform. But SA and State were so absolutely spectacular I admit to being underwhelmed.

I don’t mean this badly because there have been some very good bands on, but there is a distinct lack of depth overshadowed by a couple of dominating bands and I’m certain quite a few Texas programs would be very successful here, not only the larger 6A but some 5A come to mind. This takes nothing away from the kids who perform. But SA and State were so absolutely spectacular I admit to being underwhelmed.

And the next coming years those texas bands will be part. But this yr Prosper step up and made texas proud! Just how I see it.

Very interesting to see where everyone is stacked up. I’m thinking Broken Arrow may not be in a medal position right now. Blue Springs absolutely is, and I’m thinking they may take a solid good one tonight.

Congratulations Prosper!

Jenks! Yes! Not surprised at that one bit. They are absolutely the real deal of performers and they march like gold, love how clean they are!!

Marian, well I’m not surprised and yet somehow I am.

Happy finals and gold luck to our Texas band Prosper!

Very interesting to see where everyone is stacked up. I’m thinking Broken Arrow may not be in a medal position right now. Blue Springs absolutely is, and I’m thinking they may take a solid good one tonight.

Congratulations Prosper!

Jenks! Yes! Not surprised at that one bit. They are absolutely the real deal of performers and they march like gold, love how clean they are!!

Marian, well I’m not surprised and yet somehow I am.

Happy finals and gold luck to our Texas band Prosper!

broken arrow not in a medal position? no way! 

however, I can see blue springs upsetting carmel or avon