Area E Predictions?

http://www.uilforms....tuilpublic.asp# 

all results can be found here. 

So looks like Region 13 is sending AT LEAST the following bands: SFA, Clements, George Ranch, Ridge Point, Kempner, Travis, Dulles. (7 Bands)

So...

Region 13: 7 (at least)

Region 17: 9

Region 23: 12

Region 27: 12

At least 40 bands at area. Definitely a long day.

I don't think there are any public videos out, but Cy-Fair HS is pretty stunning. I've seen them live once, and I have access to all their private-kept performance videos (Can't share if anyone is interested... sorry). All I can say is I can predict a huge leap in music performance and visual execution by the time of the Area competition. Their show design is fantastic with crazy hard drill towards the end of the show and their new uniforms complement the intensity of the show very well. I'm hoping they perform well on October 29th! I'm excited to see all the bands perform in Finals... such a great competitive group to keep things interesting and unpredictable. 

Clements is cleaning up pretty well. already better than their performance at lone star, but austin is good as well