MeetMe at Retreat - Put a face with a name!

Dynasty

Yes Folks, MeetMe will live on next year at the contests! This year (2005) we had a rather dismal turn-out at Houston, but a very good turn-out at San Antonio! It's always fun to get to meet the people you chat with online in person.

If you are not familiar with MeetMe, basically after we break ranks, the TxBands people gather at a certain spot on the field to greet, thank, and jeer each other. Our goal is to make this an annual and exciting event that can live on well past the High School days of me and Clarinot.

The official MeetMe page is at: http://www.txbands.com/meetme (closed for the season).

When we get more information about the 2006 Regional dates and what contests Clarinot and I plan to attend, we can organize MeetMe for 2006. Until then, this thread is Closed!

• 1 month later...
Yes Folks, MeetMe will live on next year at the contests! This year (2005) we had a rather dismal turn-out at Houston, but a very good turn-out at San Antonio! It's always fun to get to meet the people you chat with online in person.

If you are not familiar with MeetMe, basically after we break ranks, the TxBands people gather at a certain spot on the field to greet, thank, and jeer each other. Our goal is to make this an annual and exciting event that can live on well past the High School days of me and Clarinot.

The official MeetMe page is at: http://www.txbands.com/meetme (closed for the season).

When we get more information about the 2006 Regional dates and what contests Clarinot and I plan to attend, we can organize MeetMe for 2006. Until then, this thread is Closed!

Hey! Dynasty

What if we do the "MeetMe" Retreat in Southern California. I would be more then happy to be in charge of it for SoCal! Let me know.

B):rolleyes: