meetMe 2007

Clarinot

Volunteers needed to coordinate meetme events

Ever wanted a meetme event at your local contest that the TxBands crew couldn't make it out to? Well here is your chance. New this year weare giving all our members the opportunity to host meetme events.

You get to tell us what event you want to host, how you want to do the meetme, and even what prizes to give away. If you are interested, please send me (Clarinot) a private message and I'll get you instructions. We need help as soon as possible to start doing meetMe events now at DCI competitions.

Suggest Prizes

Sick of custom user titles?

Have a better idea for a prize we can give away? Post it here and we'll consider it!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Volunteers needed to coordinate meetme events

Ever wanted a meetme event at your local contest that the TxBands crew couldn't make it out to? Well here is your chance. New this year weare giving all our members the opportunity to host meetme events.

You get to tell us what event you want to host, how you want to do the meetme, and even what prizes to give away. If you are interested, please send me (Clarinot) a private message and I'll get you instructions. We need help as soon as possible to start doing meetMe events now at DCI competitions.

Suggest Prizes

Sick of custom user titles?

Have a better idea for a prize we can give away? Post it here and we'll consider it!

Thanks!

maybe... a BOA gnats dvd... if its not too hard jk

• 1 month later...