Ask A Random Question.

Marvin

Why is the forbidden fruit always the sweetest?

The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest because it represents an unachievable goal or task. When you reach the pinnacle because of all of the hard work put into reaching that point, the reward just tastes sweeter. Also, the sweetness of the fruit is amplified by our natural curiosity. Humans, by nature, always want what we cannot have. When we are told that we cannot have said fruit, our first reaction is figure out why we cannot have it. When we find out why we cannot have the forbidden fruit, the quest begins to find the way to the sweetness. But hey, that's my opinion. I could be wrong.

Anyone else lovin' the colder weather?

The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest because it represents an unachievable goal or task. When you reach the pinnacle because of all of the hard work put into reaching that point, the reward just tastes sweeter. Also, the sweetness of the fruit is amplified by our natural curiosity. Humans, by nature, always want what we cannot have. When we are told that we cannot have said fruit, our first reaction is figure out why we cannot have it. When we find out why we cannot have the forbidden fruit, the quest begins to find the way to the sweetness. But hey, that's my opinion. I could be wrong.

Anyone else lovin' the colder weather?

Cold weather is only good when it comes with snow.

Why is Danpod such an expert in forbidden fruits?

• 3 weeks later...

Been there. I always try to cut it short if I can, especially now that my sister hardly ever comes home. Home's a lost cause to me.

What's a good way to pass the time during a horribly long commencement ceremony besides blasting your instrument for the fellow band people who cross the stage.