TxBands.com was launched on June 21, 2005 by a pair of students who loved band too much.
The TxBands Staff
- Travis Imken - email@example.com
- Alex Khan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Moderators, Writers, and Reviewers
- Daniel Sanchez
- Daniel Valdez
- Zach Ashcraft
- Michael Bui
- Forums are meant to encourage conversation, including disagreements over topics. A post should only express your opinion and never be at the expense of others.
- Texas is a big state and the there are many good bands. Bear in mind that everyone works as hard as you, so don't overhype your band too much.
- Any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: cussing, vulgarity, posting adult content, disrespecting other members, and abusing site resources.
Act responsibly; you know what is and is not appropriate.
Spamming:Spamming is the easiest way to degrade a forum and make it hard and unpleasant to read. Because of this, spamming will not be taken lightly. All irrelevant spam posts will be deleted. If this continues to be a problem, personal action can be taken.
These rules are all very simple and easy to follow, please do your best to act by them. Site admin and moderators have the final word in all conflicts and are free to act upon their best judgment. If a conflict or event that is not covered under these rules comes to light, the moderators and admin have final judgment. If you believe a moderator has treated you unfairly, report it to a super moderator or an admin.
These rules are liable to change at any time. Please check back regularly and enjoy your stay at the TxBands forum.
It is our goal at TxBands to provide a forum for many different schools from areas all over Texas to take part in discussion and interact. As a courtesy to others it would be appreciated if you provided your school information in your signature. Furthermore, when posting regarding events, shows, or other area or school specific occasions, it is suggested that you provide information regarding who is participating and where the event is.
TxBands.com Administrators have the right to block IP addresses, E-mail addresses, and usernames if there is a repeat problem with a user. All of these features are part of the basic installation of the forum software (not from a 3rd party and installed seperatly). TxBands does not distribute any information inputted by the user during registration. 100% of TxBands content comes from users, and TxBands.com staff is not responsible for the management or distrubution of these files. If there is a media file in question, a media moderator or admin can tell you where the file came from.
Thanks for your understanding!