I've heard a lot about staff changes and director changes and drill writer changes pretty frequently on here but they're almost always a big deal. Something I have almost never seen however is anyone mentioning a choreographer change. I figured that it'd be a bigger deal considering how much the choreography effects the show.

I have a feeling that it's a bit different in TWHS compared to other schools because while it was never made that big of a deal and we transitioned fine, we had three choreographers between the start of 2016 to the end of 2017. Or at least I think we did cause I don't really remember the first one. The second stuck to more basic choreography that you see in the big hits of On The Waterfront and In The Garden. Then there's the third that we have now that's a bit more theatrical (and we absolutely love him). The show we ended up with each year would have been quite different depending on which choreographer we had. However it was never brought up as far as I'm aware and the same goes for many other bands I assume. Any thoughts?