Birdville ISD Marching Contest (10/12)

I thought their show was really nice as well and that scares me a little bit because the band I'm affiliated with will be competing against them in the area contest! Ha ha. Actually I think all (12 I think) of these 5A bands in this competition are area F and will be duking it out for a state spot. Eagerly awaiting the prelim results from home and hoping to make it back for finals.

Prelims -

4a - Coppell JV

5a

5 Boswell

4 Chisholm Trail

3 Burleson Centennial

2 Aledo

1 Colleyville

Outstanding Guard Boswell

Perc - Centennial

Vis Colleyville

Music Aledo

GE Colleyville

6a-

5 Carroll

4 Mustang

3 Waxahachie

2 Coppell

1 Flower Mound

Outstanding guard - Flower Mound

Outstanding perc Coppell

Outstanding Vis Flower Mound

Outstanding Music Flower Mound

Outstanding GE Flower Mound

Finals schedule (likely in reverse order of prelims finish)   
 7:15 Chisholm trail 
 7:30 Burleson
 8:00 Lewisville
 8:15 Aledo
 8:30 Carroll
 8:45 Colleyville 
 9:00 Mustang
 9:15 Waxahachie
 9:30 Coppell
 9:45 Flower Mound

7:15 is Haltom exhibition performance

Thanks for posting results. Glad to see Chisholm Trail made finals.

Haltom - intro was so unique and different and really got me interested in the show. All I can say is visually this show is sickening and the music throughout is so great. Wow. Colorguard is looking really good and probably the most together that I’ve ever seen them. The ballad was really beautiful and gave me chills . And what can I say the ending is just WOW! Very impressive . Can’t wait to watch them and all the Texas band s in St. Louis next week. Brilliant show with an incredible color scheme , uniforms and theme.

Aledo - just from the start I’m really loving these uniforms . So great! I also love how the bands faces are painted . Very neat. Opening hit was very powerful and very exciting , BRAVO. High brass feature within the cages props is solid. I really think these props are so neat. Reminds me of cross men a few years ago. Loved the last movement. Africa by Toto . Overall very solid show and they really performed it well.