2:15 - Lewisville HS

2:30 - Coppell HS

2:45 - Byron Nelson HS

3:00 - Waxahachie HS

3:15 - Flower Mound HS

3:30 - Carroll HS

3:45 Yukon OK Mustang HS

4:00 Trinity HS

Happy to see a band from Oklahoma, Welcome to BISD contest. This list is wonderful to see, high caliber program mixed with program looking to improve. Weather is always a concern so hopefully all will be fine.

Don't be surprised if said Oklahoma group medals, they've been on the rise the past few years and their production this year is very well designed and will definitely be a crowd pleaser. 

We used to go to competitions with Yukon/Mustang... its been about 4 years ago- but they had a great sounding brass back then. I’m not educated enough in the nuances of what the judges listen for- but they were definitely in the upward trend of the Oklahoma bands trying to climb up to be competitive with broken arrow and the other top oklahoma bands. It’s neat to see them in the line up here.

• 2 weeks later...

Mustang is a great Oklahoma band and I can't wait for them to come down and compete with some DFW area bands! That being said - I think they'll have a lot of work to do if they want to top Waxahachie, Coppell, and Aledo. My predictions for top 5ish:

Flomo - pretty clear winner here.

Waxahachie / Coppell. - could go either way, these bands have been trading places at a lot of contests for the past 4 or 5 years it seems.

Mustang / Aledo

Colleyville / John Horn / Byron Nelson

Mustang is a great Oklahoma band and I can't wait for them to come down and compete with some DFW area bands! That being said - I think they'll have a lot of work to do if they want to top Waxahachie, Coppell, and Aledo. My predictions for top 5ish:

Flomo - pretty clear winner here.

Waxahachie / Coppell. - could go either way, these bands have been trading places at a lot of contests for the past 4 or 5 years it seems.

Mustang / Aledo

Colleyville / John Horn / Byron Nelson

I agree. However, Colleyville who?

I'm not sure why you keep saying this. Colleyville Heritage is a great band with who's historically been quite successful. It's clear that you're from a certain school, and I'll just say this: get off this forum and focus on your show and your program. Looking at random forums with posts from random people making random predictions is not going to help you. Bringing your very best show on Saturday will. 

Your toxicity is not welcome here, thanks. I wish you and your band the best of luck at this competition!

That's still 6 not 5. What is with you with Colleyville? Clearly Centennial has a better chance at top 5 that Colleyville  :P

I just said my rankings. Flomo, mustang, waxahachie, aledo, maybe colleyville or coppell

That's still 6 not 5. What is with you with Colleyville? Clearly Centennial has a better chance at top 5 that Colleyville  :P

He said:

FloMo

Mustang 

Waxahachie

Aledo

Colleyville OR Coppell (he did not say Colleyville AND Coppell)

That's 5 last time I checked.  

I'm not sure why you keep saying this. Colleyville Heritage is a great band with who's historically been quite successful. It's clear that you're from a certain school, and I'll just say this: get off this forum and focus on your show and your program. Looking at random forums with posts from random people making random predictions is not going to help you. Bringing your very best show on Saturday will. 

Your toxicity is not welcome here, thanks. I wish you and your band the best of luck at this competition!

He's had an account since all of yesterday.  Either he's a troll or he won't be around for long.  

Oh....this made me laugh. 

LeanderMomma?  Toxic????   AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 

That's rich.  Hey, LeanderMomma...get your act together!!!   AAAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!