What are the coolest props you have seen this season?

Do most groups even have their props yet? Even for the ones that do, like Flower Mound, I'm squinting and can't tell exactly what they are. :unsure:

They’re definitely still a work in progress! Leander had barrels out on the field for the first time on Friday, but they are blue and will certainly undergo a transformation. I’m sure we will start to see some more complete props all around at BOA Austin, DFW and Houston in the next few weeks.

Saw Pflugerville Connally on Friday, they had some really nice props that were stairs on one side and slides on the other. Very interesting use as both stages for various groups and movement up and down in different ways. Liked their show!

How did the band sound?

I'm particularly excited for what Westlake will do with their props. I have heard that they are using Pride of Cincinatti's WGI props from last year (the doors). I can't wait to see Leander's props as well, I've heard they're doing some really great things. 

I saw a video of their ballad and I loved it. And yes, they look to be using the props from POC's wgi show.

Speaking of taxis, I'm still waiting for some top band to do a Studio Ghibli-inspired show and field a Catbus. It would sort of be like a variation on Marcus' 2007 ladybug, but the kids would actually board it and travel around the field in it. "Rawwwr! Next stop, Indianapolis, Indiana!" I would lose it!

I’ve desperately wanted a Ghibli show forever and this just makes me want it even more

Lincoln-Way is doing some really cool stuff up in Illinois.  That show is an absolute visual treat, their props remind me of Blue Devils amazing walls that can fold down all the way flat and also go completely vertical, getting a lot of mileage and dimension out of one thing with two very striking color palettes.