First impressions on early season shows?

First week of football games have finished for most which means first week of halftime shows as well. I've seen the Anderson, McCallum, Harker Heights, and Round Rock so far. What's up with the rest of them?

the FB Games I have seen in SA are all Fun shows - no one is showing their hands just yet - just playing for the drill/dance teams

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched:

1. Vandergrift: Complex and yet elegant show for this early in the season. Musically delicious

2. Leander:  The show is very difficult. It should be a late bloomer once the entire show is installed.

3. Cedar Park: State show, so it's short. Several goose bump inducing moments. The opener is unlike most Cedar Park shows. Lots of power in the opener. The woodwinds will need to capture what Cedar Park does best, clean and technical playing, for the show to really take off. 

4. Cedar Ridge: Very cool show. The taiko drums and Japanese theme are fantastic and it translates well. Degree of difficulty is slightly below the above bands but the entire show is not installed.  

I've watched:

1. Vandergrift: Complex and yet elegant show for this early in the season. Musically delicious

2. Leander: The show is very difficult. It should be a late bloomer once the entire show is installed.

3. Cedar Park: State show, so it's short. Several goose bump inducing moments. The opener is unlike most Cedar Park shows. Lots of power in the opener. The woodwinds will need to capture what Cedar Park does best, clean and technical playing, for the show to really take off.

4. Cedar Ridge: Very cool show. The taiko drums and Japanese theme are fantastic and it translates well. Degree of difficulty is slightly below the above bands but the entire show is not installed.

That’s the first I’ve heard of Cedar Ridges Show! Sounds like they’ll be one of my favorites again!

I will say that their show isn't Japanese themed, but the usage of the Taiko Drums in the drum break, along with the percussion writing definitely have the influences.

I’ll like their show anyways! I’m always a big fan of Cedar Ridge despite that oddly enough I don’t have any affiliation with the program. Their shows are just always amazing to watch live

I will say that their show isn't Japanese themed, but the usage of the Taiko Drums in the drum break, along with the percussion writing definitely have the influences.

I’ll like their show anyways! I’m always a big fan of Cedar Ridge despite that oddly enough I don’t have any affiliation with the program. Their shows are just always amazing to watch live

I've watched:

2. Leander:  The show is very difficult. It should be a late bloomer once the entire show is installed.

Cedar Park's opener is AWESOME!!!!!