#1 FloMoParent

FloMoParent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound, TX

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:05 PM

Is that right?  $150/year?  It says $12.50/month ($150 paid yearly).  I don't want to buy a year.  Are they going to ding my card for $150 right now if I just want to watch DCI and then through Grand Nats?

We ARE Flower Mound!
#FloMoBringTheMoJo

#2 LeanderMomma

LeanderMomma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • LocationCedar Park, TX

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:24 PM

Is that right? $150/year? It says $12.50/month ($150 paid yearly). I don't want to buy a year. Are they going to ding my card for $150 right now if I just want to watch DCI and then through Grand Nats?

I sent them an email last month asking the same question and got a super quick response. They charged me for one month and immediately set it up to cancel at the end of thirty days. I was pleased with the quick and helpful response.

I think they don’t want to make it too easy anymore to get the monthly rate which I find ridiculous. Just give what you advertise!
Each day is a gift. That’s why it’s called “the present.”

#3 FloMoParent

FloMoParent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound, TX

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:46 PM

I signed up and they hit me for the $164 (tax) I am going to send them an email stating that I only wanted one month and would like to buy it in the monthly rate.  I'd probably buy three months at $15.00 a month if they had that plan.

We ARE Flower Mound!
#FloMoBringTheMoJo

#4 LeanderMomma

LeanderMomma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • LocationCedar Park, TX

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:16 PM

Yeah you might be stuck with it if you already signed up. I like the monthly plan (it’s $29.99) because I only use it a few months here and there. Usually one in March/April for WGI, one in July/August for DCI and two in the fall for BOA. I’m always sure to time it to end a day or two after the last big event is scheduled. Also, you have to be sure to cancel it or they continue drafting $29.99 from your account each month.
Each day is a gift. That’s why it’s called “the present.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users