My Drum Corps Podcast

DrumCorpsGeek

Although last night's show in Augusta, NJ got rained out, the rest of the weekend is action packed.  Everything kicks off tonight in Texas and California.

Podcast done by 14 year old drum corps superfan!

Also check out my mid-season reviews for each corps.  I'll be posting more throughout this week.

The second DCI Regional of the 2019 season is now in the books, and the Bluecoats notched their second regional win of the season last night.
Podcast done by 14 year old drum corps superfan!

I apologize about the sound (or lack there of) in this episode. Not sure what went wrong on my end while recording but will make sure this doesn't happen again. As always, thanks for watching! :)

Last night, World Class Corps wrapped up their 2019 regular season’s in Ohio and Pennsylvania, while Open Class Corps participated in their division’s World Championships. 12 of those Open Class Corps have now advanced to Finals tonight, while World Class Corps have moved into Indianapolis for the remainder of the 2019 drum corps season.

Today’s podcast is audio only.

Podcast done by 14 year old drum corps superfan.