Hornrank motioned that Churchill has had leadership changes, and they seem to predict a placement below top three. Whats the scoop here? They have been a strong program for so long, its hard to imagine them not medaling at this event. 

I kind of don't buy it, but it would be interesting nonetheless. 

Hornrank motioned that Churchill has had leadership changes, and they seem to predict a placement below top three. Whats the scoop here? They have been a strong program for so long, its hard to imagine them not medaling at this event.

Head Director change and the program looks smaller than previous years.

Indeed Churchill has had leadership changes this season and slightly smaller BUT, Churchill always shows up, rest assured!  This will be their first BOA South visit, hoping for the best!  #wcband #tempted

I think this contest is going to be a really exciting shootout for some Area G powerhouses. Alexander I’m sure will be in contention, but I’ve heard rumblings about Roma and Pioneer trying to make some big moves for that big push in November. VERY excited to catch all these wonderful programs.

Hi everyone!

It turns out Brazoswood is withdrawing from this weekends Regional.

Due to many uncontrollable circumstances (weather impacting rehearsal time and other reasons I don’t know of), they have dropped out.

They’re really sad and disappointed that they won’t debut this weekend but they’re very excited to show off what they’re working on at BOA Houston in a few weeks.

I know I’m very excited to see them at Houston.

Hi everyone!

It turns out Brazoswood is withdrawing from this weekends Regional.

Due to many uncontrollable circumstances (weather impacting rehearsal time and other reasons I don’t know of), they have dropped out.

They’re really sad and disappointed that they won’t debut this weekend but they’re very excited to show off what they’re working on at BOA Houston in a few weeks.

I know I’m very excited to see them at Houston.

Awww, that’s disappointing. For the kids as well, I’m sure. I would imagine that weather this time of year often has an effect on that area of the state. Especially if hurricane season is a particularly active one! Houston needs a lot more indoor facilities for those kiddos to rehearse in. :)