2019 Band Productions

We are still 7 months from the first competitions, but bands have already started to announce their productions.

If you find out about a group's 2019 production, and care to share, please post it to this thread.

I will update this post with the shows as they come in.

Start off with a few I know of...

Wylie East HS- "MASSive"

Haltom HS- "Matador"

I can’t read the original post. Is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...

Evidently Leander is doing something “severe weather” related.

My completely uneducated guess just based on the 30 second video on our Instagram page.....Tornado!!   Here is my theory...#1 storm sirens; #2 lights in what could be a storm cellar; and  #3 at the end all it says is "F2" which is the code for a "Severe Tornado".  That's all I have for now....

My completely uneducated guess just based on the 30 second video on our Instagram page.....Tornado!! Here is my theory...#1 storm sirens; #2 lights in what could be a storm cellar; and #3 at the end all it says is "F2" which is the code for a "Severe Tornado". That's all I have for now....

Reminds me of Churchill a couple years back! lOZt I believe, it had a really cool pre-show with a tornado warning playing over the speakers, leading into a Wizard of Oz themed show.

Reminds me of Churchill a couple years back! lOZt I believe, it had a really cool pre-show with a tornado warning playing over the speakers, leading into a Wizard of Oz themed show.

It never got fully realized, but what that show was attempting to be was fantastic. But holy heck was that show hard. I would love to see what a band like Avon would have done with it.

My completely uneducated guess just based on the 30 second video on our Instagram page.....Tornado!!   Here is my theory...#1 storm sirens; #2 lights in what could be a storm cellar; and  #3 at the end all it says is "F2" which is the code for a "Severe Tornado".  That's all I have for now....

Oh you just know that we are COMPLETELY wrong.  I never can guess it right!  

What if it is more of a retro air raid siren instead?  Or a Fall Out game reference?

So many possibilities with that teaser!

Oh you just know that we are COMPLETELY wrong. I never can guess it right!

What if it is more of a retro air raid siren instead? Or a Fall Out game reference?

So many possibilities with that teaser!

I don’t think this means anything or helps at all, but when I commented on Leander’s Instagram pointing out that the tornado theory existed, I may have gotten a like from Leander themselves