BOA Midland 2019

I think better than a good chance, VR populated it's students calendar for July through 2019 and it's in the Calendar!  Looking forward to visiting West Texas!

Is this an internal document? The calendars on the website weren't updated as such :( 

Didnt Vista beat CTJ at SA finals last season?

That they did! And they beat CTJ in Austin finals in both performance captions.

Not sure but CTJ does historically very well early in the season because they put so much content on the field right away. But you’re right. Vista could take it!

CTJ does well early and later - and will do so in Gnats this year

CTJ won 5 consecutive BOA golds in 2017-18 

• 2017 Austin - most competitive regional in Texas - Record score
  • 2017 Midland - Record score
  • 2017 San Antonio - Most competitive SR in Country and rivals GNats - 2nd win in 4 years - Record score
  • 2018 McAllen
  • 2018 Austin - most competitive regional in Texas - back to back win 

a school that was only been around for 11 years but finished 5th or better (with 2 wins) for the past 8 years

Absolutely no one is questioning CTJs greatness, least of all myself. But it’s also ok if they get beaten every now and then. Especially by a Leander ISD band. :D

It’s all good, people. Have a wonderful Valentines Day! I’m finally making a return to the land of the living myself after six days of the flu. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be actually able to get dressed and go to work. But everyone go out and make it a great day. And if you don’t have a Valentine, do something super sweet for your momma. She deserves it for putting up with you people all these years. ;)

They shouldn’t if they registered super early. :)

Agreed but still keeping my fingers crossed for a late spot, especially with a game the night prior.

I chaperoned on that trip to BOA Dallas 2017 and was a long 48 Hours Friday and Saturday with very short sleep on the buss on the way up.  But was still very rewarding and very glad I went with the VR Band on that one!

• 1 month later...