2019 GN ELIMINATION GAME

I don’t have time to go back and check stats so if someone could please do that for me that would be awesome. I know the game got stale after a while but it kept from having this website going silent for an extended period of time. So, here we are, and it’s inching closer to drum corps season and show announcement season. Marching couldn’t come fast enough. OTOH, it’s time for me to start practicing for section leader auditions and we have fiesta stuff to do so maybe marching season is already here.

However, all of the Region 12 top bands are performing for UIL tomorrow at Madison high school so if you’d like to come watch you are surely welcome. You’ll get to listen to selections such as equus by Eric Whitacre and O’magnum Mistyrium by Lauridsen from Madison,

La Fiesta Mexicana from Reagan and Smithson Valley, and Rolling Thunder by Filmore and basically all of Lincolnshire Posy by Grainger from Johnson at the end of the day.

Hope y’all make it out to see all of these wonderful programs perform!

• 2 weeks later...