BOA Waco 2019

I looked at the combined schedule for Waco & St. Louis, and Keller and Broken Arrow perform at the same time in prelims :o Both will very possibly be champions this weekend.

I'd say this is very likely, and in both situations it may not be close.  There are great groups at both contests, but BA is on another level this year, and Keller's show is the best one they have put on the field.  Here's hoping they aren't performing in the same time slot in finals so I can see them!  

WOW Keller was phenomenal! That closer is so good!!! Insane drill and music, absolutely beastly closer. Just need to clean it up. Wow. I’m a biased alum but that was fantastic. There were some tuning and control issues in the ballad but it is 91 degrees so finals will be tighter. That closer is seriously impressive though!

Uh....

Waxahachie sounded good.

Seven Lakes also sounded good.

I don’t know...I’m typing this at a football game, and it is really loud. And also I had to play stand tunes during the performances. Nothing will stop me from supporting Seven Lakes!

Cannot wait to analyze some of these programs for real at finals!