BOA Waco 2019

Maybe BOA Waco will actually happen this time!

As of 5/15/19

Aledo H.S., TX*

Anderson H.S., TX

Burleson Centennial H.S., TX

Cleburne H.S., TX

Dripping Springs H.S., TX

Duncanville H.S., TX

Forney H.S., TX

J.J. Pearce H.S., TX

Jack C. Hays H.S., TX

James Bowie H.S., TX

James Martin H.S., TX

John Horn H.S., TX

Keller H.S., TX

L.V. Berkner H.S., TX

Lamar H.S., TX

Lorena H.S., TX

Magnolia H.S., TX

Mansfield H.S., TX

North Garland H.S., TX

North Mesquite H.S., TX*

Richland H.S., TX

Ridge Point H.S. Band, TX

Robert E. Hendrickson H.S., TX

Robinson H.S., TX

Round Rock H.S., TX

Sachse H.S., TX

Seven Lakes H.S., TX

W. Charles Akins H.S., TX

Waxahachie H.S., TX*

Thats surely not even the full list. I think once again this might be the regional I am most hyped for because I really have no idea what to expect!

Yeah I know! Its just crazy when what is likely less than half the list are all VERY strong bands.

Yeah, North Mesquite can never seem to catch a break :/ They've been a really good band for awhile now, always felt like they needed to compete in BOA though in order to take it to the next level

Fingers crossed that Horn and North get to go together as originally planned.

North Mesquite has the weekend of BOA SA as "TBD", hopefully they make that trip with Horn as well.

Bands Of America has announced that BOA Waco will be at McLane Stadium at Baylor!

When the contest was reintroduced last season, I was kind of surprised that they didn’t host it at McLane the first go around. I figured it was kind of testing the waters, but I’m glad they decided the contest went so well that they would host it at Baylor.

It was originally scheduled at McClane, but some type of fundraiser marathon was ending at the stadium parking lot. BOA decided (appropriately) that the other event would interfere with logistics of the contest, so it was moved. I would assume they worked to ensure no double bookings of a similar sort will occur this next year.

It was originally scheduled at McClane, but some type of fundraiser marathon was ending at the stadium parking lot. BOA decided (appropriately) that the other event would interfere with logistics of the contest, so it was moved. I would assume they worked to ensure no double bookings of a similar sort will occur this next year.

Or maybe they've decided to use the bands and their props as an obstacle course for the marathon runners?

I kid, I kid.