BOA St Louis 2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I’m going to say is I saw haltom for the first time since the beginning of August and omg is this show really coming together well. Two more weeks to perfect and I think they are really gonna turn some heads . Uniforms are stunning . Guard is on point . Music is beautiful and props are really neat. Excited to see them and all other Texas groups in St. Louis .

It has been so weird not hearing ANYTHING about Haltom this year. I was beginning to think something had happened that people were keeping hush about.

All I know is that they are very on the down low . Haven’t seen any videos. They haven’t gone to any contest yet. They’ve been very on the hush hush don’t share type of year . Which I think it is good for them cause nobody is gonna expect what they are doing. It’s kinda like a surprise. I know they only have like two real contest this year. St. Louis and duncanville . They do an exhibition next Saturday for BISD marching contest but they are just keeping it kinda hidden and a mystery and I really dig it tbh. Gives me something to look forward to. I was lucky enough to go to the BISD fest last night tho and see Richland ,haltom and birdville and haltom just did it for me. Excited to see what comes there way.

It has been so weird not hearing ANYTHING about Haltom this year. I was beginning to think something had happened that people were keeping hush about.

I was wondering the same thing!  Last year there was so much hype from Haltom fans but this year has been strangely quiet.  Like Hebron kind of quiet.   ;)

You’re right but I think it has to do a lot with last year. A ton of Haltom hype and then it didn’t come out as everyone thought but I am excited to see how they do!