3:00 - Denton

3:15 - Frisco Memorial

3:30 - Frisco Lone Star

3:45 - Northwest

4:00 - Frisco Reedy

4:15 - Little Elm

4:30 - Denton Ryan

5:00 - AWARDS

Looks like a really strong morning block. They're going to set a standard the rest of bands will need to live up to.

Centennial was really clean at uil, they might do some damage in area finals

I agree, Centennial largely was flying under the radar and really came out with a bang, putting themselves up there with Lebanon Trail and Wakeland. The "B" in area B stands for bloodbath because this area is INSANE with so many talented groups. With 4 bands going and any of the top 10 could easily be a force to be reckoned with at state. 

I have 2 things. First, heritage is really being slept on and I feel is a big contender as well, their low brass is probably the best of all the Frisco schools and that "mad world" ballad is great. I expect them to have a great performance at area.

2nd, I do believe Centennial is going into this a bit angry, given the tie knocking them out of the state spot 2 years ago. I hope the best for them, especially with the rough couple seasons they've had. They can only go up from here. I'm very excited to watch this saturday!

P-town T-bone, you know they were saying area B for bloodbath. Tough tough competition and everyone looked great. It will be another heartbreaker tonight, but all of these bands left it on the field. Hold your head high! ❤️

I know. I'm proud of my band and the run we had. But, it just hit me that this chapter of my life is ending very soon. I'm literally crying as I'm typing this. I don't want it to end!

My high school marching career is over (except for two more ball games). I'm still proud of my band and the season we had. Congratulations to the Finalists.

"It is possible to make no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." -Capt. Picard, Star Trek TNG

Cherish these times in your life and just remember you did your best. The friendships you make in band thru all the experiences, will be with you all your life.